The 2023 Jobs Report
Stay ahead of the game in the fast-paced world of legal cannabis with the 2023 Vangst Jobs Report, the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource for understanding the cannabis industry's workforce.
With over 400,000 full-time equivalent jobs supported by legal cannabis in early 2023, the industry is reaching an inflection point, and our report dives deep into the trends and insights you need to know to succeed.
Included in the Guide:
- Analysis of why jobs declined in 2022 and predictions on whether job growth will return in 2023.
- Identification of America's top cannabis job markets by state and where job growth potential is waiting to happen.
- A deep dive into what constitutes a cannabis job, including an overview of cannabis jobs by sector, and where job gains and losses are happening.
- Highlight of the biggest job gains and losses in the past year by state.
- Mature market analysis, including California's rough patch in 2022 and New York's steady growth for years to come.
Don't miss out on the essential insights and predictions you need to navigate the legal cannabis industry's evolving workforce!